Yes, it's grandma Jackie's all time fav holiday. And it got me to thinking that there are never too many times or places to say "I love you" so why not on the day your supposed to say it!! If you are reading this, I LOVE YOU!! More than anything. The four of you are my girls, my family, my legacy, representing everything important I have ever done. You all make me happy, all the time even in tough times.
For Jezz and Kateo, I am too cheap or too late to send you actual physical valentines, so this is it. And Jezz, where would I deliver it to? Probably the Wisconsin Burger restaurant in Auckland. And Kates, would my valentine gift be more White Lightning or whatever that plastic bottle of stuff was in those pix (you looked like you were having an awfully good time).
Between movies and the olympics, Mom and I are passing the time, counting the days to fam reunion in London. We saw Crazy Heart, Up in the Air, and the Messenger. Skip the Messenger unless you want your anti war feelings to be reinforced. A new device has hit our home exercise floor, the Power Plate. Vibrate your way to fitness!! My kind of exercise, fires your muscles 20,000 times per minute and all you do is pose on the thing. Honestly, a huge workout and you get totally thirsty. Does not replace aerobic exercise, but really makes the anarobic stuff easy.
Ali, Tim, Mom and I are going out to dinner tonight, and we will toast our traveling girls, and enjoy each other's company on this special day.
Love you all!! xxx ooo xxx DAD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.