Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Bored




So, what's new with me? Well, not much. Still haven't found an apt, and am bored with not working. Corrected all my dissertation mistakes, just waiting to collect data! Got these images on a CD in the mail yesterday (plus some others), may use this for my wedding hair. What you do think? Mom, these are the earrings I would like to try and find!
Yesterday Tim and I worked on our wedding dance. It is going to be awesome!! We added... get this... a LIFT! Maybe two. 
Hmm... Oh yeah, I think someone is hitting golf balls into our yard because Lola keeps finding them and chewing on them. Really not sure where they are coming from, but Lola finds them!!! 
Welp, gotta go to Pilates and then clean up the house, then lunch and drinks with Jennie, then going to Gallery Night in the Third Ward! Maybe I'll find my earrings there! 
Oh yeah, this is AWESOME!! I'd like to do it, but not sure everyone would be game...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0
Love and miss you all!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. no, i do not think you should walk down the aisle to a song sung by an artist who ends up hitting his girlfriend... and also that means that i would have to dance with kevin... awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say dance, dance, dance, that is what expresses happiness and exercise. Of course, I will walk, smiling and dignified. By the way, you are extremely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha. can you picture dad standing tall while zimbler does the grease dance with go blue on her hand?

    i like this hair for the wedding but the bun more in the middle as opposed to way on the right

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.