Probably 'cause Dad asked her to very nicely. Dad & I could always join facebook and freak out you and all your friends. We then could see everything!!!! Love you all! Miss Jess & Kates!
Wow, rarely have my wishes come true so quickly! Thanks technogeek daughters, this Luddite truly appreciates the efforts!!
Now, I have nothing very interesting to say except that another day of work begins with the usual surprises and asshole tactics of my opponents in litigation. Just another day at the office.
This summer is weird as I realize the number of friends and family available to, say, go skiing has shrunk. Hell, we're taking the dog (but she doesn't count as the third person in the boat, and I've already paid one stupid boating ticket).
I really like a conversational format, so I'm expecting you to repeat your best Facebook posts and pictures here. Love you all,
So, we're really doing this, huh.., And all because Katie wont join Twitter
ReplyDeleteProbably 'cause Dad asked her to very nicely. Dad & I could always join facebook and freak out you and all your friends. We then could see everything!!!! Love you all! Miss Jess & Kates!
ReplyDeleteWow, rarely have my wishes come true so quickly! Thanks technogeek daughters, this Luddite truly appreciates the efforts!!
ReplyDeleteNow, I have nothing very interesting to say except that another day of work begins with the usual surprises and asshole tactics of my opponents in litigation. Just another day at the office.
This summer is weird as I realize the number of friends and family available to, say, go skiing has shrunk. Hell, we're taking the dog (but she doesn't count as the third person in the boat, and I've already paid one stupid boating ticket).
I really like a conversational format, so I'm expecting you to repeat your best Facebook posts and pictures here. Love you all,
Dad