Friday, August 14, 2009

Facebookin'

You guys aren't blogging because you are exhausting yourselves updating Facebook, and communicating elsewhere. Admit it.

Take the "best" of Facebook posts -- "copy" them using whatever Mac tool has to copy text -- and "paste" them here. That way you have full edit control over your Luddite parents who aren't interested in Facebook like U. Bill is.

Great dinner with Aunt Mardee last night at U. Bill's. Kravit punning was rampant. I thought I saw Mari roll her eyes. Ali and Tim jumped right in. We did pun riffs on "fish" theme and "spectacles" theme, all contextual, you had to be there.

Miss all who weren't there. Stop Facebookin' and start Bloggin'.

Love, DAD

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, does Jewish Dad guilt work or is it just so obvious he doesn't trick you into responding! Actually, you feel better not responding! Do not reward this behavior!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.