Thursday, September 17, 2009

Show and Tell

A visual spectrum of my life thus far:


Here are some more designs I created:

The lovely Marilyn...


Getting in touch with my Indian roots....

**All designs and work copyrighted by Katie Kravit


So these are the reasons why I have failed to call you all more. I'm super swamped and have a small semblance of a life outside of homework and work.

Oh, well. Next semester hopefully London will be calling!!!

Miss and love you all.

--Artista Kravista




3 comments:

  1. Mistah Kravista all atwittah over Artista Kravista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, all attempts to be funny aside, your graphics are incredible and your bylines are numerous and growing. "Katie Kravit" is becoming a famous by line. How do you get your stories, do you rewrite, or do you investigate, or do you follow up on studio press releases? Are you interviewing these people? When is the first premiere/event you will attend?

    Love DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Katie! Who did you inherit all that artistic talent from?! My money is on Dad. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.