Seems there was a once in a lifetime event this past weekend, the bachelorette party for Ali, but....curiously....no post!! I do hear rumors that photos were Facebooked (and I'm wondering about the Dr. to be putting it all out there on the web....) but as the driver extraordinaire, looking in from the outside, getting only happy snippets as I schlepped everyone everywhere, doing the first and last large plastic phallus delivery to a crowded Jack's bar, I think there should be a post!! The full story!!! By the Bachelorette!!
Signed, Anonymous Driver
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya know, I'm kinda busy down here... We're converting all the files to computer from paper today, so I wont have time to blog... Everyone is crazy at work. If they aren't all done today, then we lose funding. You may get a blog tonight or tomorrow, we will see! I think a blog is warranted from your point of view!!
ReplyDeletewhich Dr.-to-be are you talking about? if it's me i might post something :)
ReplyDeleteI warmly welcome posts from any doctor to be on this blog; anyone who has an MBA; and any reporter for Daily Variety.
ReplyDelete