Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let the weekend begin!

Hey fam! I can't wait to come home and help you! I am sure you're running around crazy doing the things that I should be doing, but can't because I have to be HERE! Totally sucks! 
Anyway, I am really excited for this weekend! These last couple of weeks have really made me appreciate all of you so much! Jessie- Thank you for doing the programs, talking to me for hours on end, and making sure it was a lamed on the ring instead of a caf! Thank you Jessie and Katie for the most wonderful bachelorette party me and everyone else has ever been to! People still talk about how this was the best time of their life! Mine too! Katie- The shirts ROCKED! Jessie- The bars you picked ROCKED and so did the scavenger hunt. Thank you to my maids of honors for making my life so much easier and less stressful. Thank you for accepting TIm as your brother. For pestering him, bugging him, and being there for him, just as you were for me! I know he loves you both so much.
Mom and dad- Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this whole thing. I know that you both have stressful lives, other things going on, yet still were more than able to help me on interviews, moving into this apartment, and (barely) complained about the price. Thank you for making me able to handle stress and be as driven as I am. Thank you for taking Tim under your wing and helping him out like he was one of your own. He tells me all the time how much he appreciates all the support you have shown him. You guys are the best.
When this thing all started, I had indicated that I didn't want to get married until I finished school. When the ring was on my finger, I was impulsive like dad, yet still mindful of what this step in my life meant, like mom. I wanted to take on everything myself because I knew from Grad school, and Jessie will learn this too, that us Kravit girls can handle anything. I wanted to make it so no one felt the stress but me, because I knew I could handle it and didn't want to bug anyone else! I know that didn't quite work, but my intentions were good (: I am so happy with how things turned out! I know everything will be beautiful and everything will be fun! Thank you to all of you for making this happen.
This will be one of the most important days of my life. Not because of the flowers, the open bar, the food, or the fact that the bridesmaids need to wear sweaters because it is the coldest it is going to be since the 1980's (awesome.). I get to marry Tim on Saturday in front of all my friends and family. We get to dance, eat, and spend time with family! I am very excited to share in this day with you, my family, who got me not only to this day, but also shaped me into who I am today. A person who is ready and excited to take this next step in my life! THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

  1. OK, you had me at THANK YOU. My first tearing for your wedding. What makes this fun and easy is that you are such a great girl, and Tim is so accommodating and in love with you. You have the right attitude: no matter what happens, weather, miscues, whatever, this will be fun. The stories are already legendary, and there is more to come.

    Love, xxx ooo DAD

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.