Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Recovering

I could be at work right now, but alas it is not to be. In order, we have Mom's knee swelling overnight, so her plan to go to work today is not happening. Katie is recovering from her ear infection and bronchitis, and it looks like Shawn is coming from Cal. for New Years, so things are looking up!! She may only sleep until noon today. Wylie, however, is not eating, or more accurately, what she eats she heaves. Yesterday there was blood in the stool, so...off to the vet in an hour.

What do you guys say?? "FML" I believe captures the moment.

I am seriously glad everyone is reasonably healthy, but as for me, I'd rather be in California right now.

Love, DAD

1 comment:

  1. I would rather take care of mom and Katie. You know you liked a day off work (:

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.